EDUCATION THAT LIBERATES
Affiliated to CBSE (New Delhi)
Welcome to the official website of Paramlakshya World School! We are a leading co-educational school on a mission to equip students with knowledge, moral attributes, spiritual insight, dedication and love for the human kind through application of latest educational tools and personality development programs. With world class teaching standards, a team motivated to perform, and continuous striving towards excellence, we wish to provide an environment that leads to wholesome unfolding of a child’s potential.
PWS uses a powerful 5-step learning methodology with a clear focus on conceptual learning. We believe that when the ‘why’ becomes clear, the ‘how’ is easy.
Our unique Extended Study Time concept ensures students get the help they need with homework white at school with supervision from teachers.
English is the dominant academic and business language around the globe. Our emphasis on English coupled with unique learning methodology has made PWS students fluent communicators.
PWS conducts thorough training for its staff to make sure we maintain a world-class teaching team. At least twice a year, teachers are audited by independent third-party consultants and rated on teaching quality.
Personality not only determines a student’s academic success but also overall behavior, outlook and attitude towards life. We take special care to impart personality development.
What makes us unique
- Our vision was to impart world class, concept based education at affordable fee.
- We questioned the way education was imparted.
- We trained the teachers and even the parents.
- We dared to say that cursive writing leads to READING disability.
- PWS is an authentic English Medium school in area.
- XSEED’s 5-step methodology
- Value Education through Cinema
- Practical Life Lab and Peace table
- Opening and Closing Circles
- Phonics to learn spoken English
- Scientifically said NO to cursive writing
- Extended Study Time (EST)
- Founded by family of educationists that has had exposure to best Institutions in India and Abroad (SRCC, London School of Economics, Eastern Michigan University).
- Cultural programs at Epicentre and Kingdom of Dreams
- Workshop at BMW Global Training Centre
- Robotics workshop by University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Participation in BRICSMATCH (International competition in Maths for students from BRAZIL, RUSSIA, INDIA, CHINA & SOUTH AFRICA)
- Continuous Training by XSEED
- In-House Training Programmes
- Training through Video Conferencing/ Skype by resource persons from abroad
- Sponsored Programmes Outside including those by CBSE
- Online Certifications
- Encouragement to pursue Higher Education
In Maths, Science & English Olympiads
Level 2 Qualifications
In Maths, Science & English Olympiads
In CBSE Class X Board Exams
Former Cabinet Minister & MP
Shri Sunil Shashtri is a former cabinet minister in the Government of Uttar Pradesh and a Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha. He is the son for former Prime Minister of India, Shri Lal Bahadur Shashtri.
Air Marshal (PVSM, AVSM, VM, VSM)
Known for his professional ability, exceptional leadership qualities, managerial skills and devotion to duty, Air Marshal Anil Chopra is a Vayu Sena Medal and Vishisht Seva Medal awardee (awarded by the President of India).
Ms. Shinjini Kulkarni is a world renowned Kathak artist. From the ninth generation of the Kalka Bindadin lineage, Shinjini Kulkarni is the grand daughter of Kathak Maestro Pt. Birju Maharaj.
Murdoch University, Australia
A passionate educator with rich experience in the secondary school sector, Ms. Jyoti Keswani is well-known in academia for pedagogical curriculum design, delivery, and audit including facilitating teacher capability development.
PWS student Yash Kumar has made us proud by qualifying for NTSE! He also secured an International Rank of 17 in the International Mathematics Olympiad and International Rank of 38 in the International Science Olympiad.
PWS student Devansh Gupta secured 97.4% in CBSE Class X Board Exams, the highest score in the region!
Anuj Kumar received a Merit Certificate from CBSE for being among top 0.1% candidates in India.
At only 11 years of age, Chahek qualified for National level shooting championships!
Your Future Starts Here.
We mentor your children according to their unique skills and abilities. With our unique, powerful 5-step methodology based on conceptual learning and world-class teaching team, we provide a global approach with personalised attention.